Rely on our expertise and capitalize on it as a resource in selling your home. Know that we are here to provide you with help and advice every step of the way. We look forward to working with you on this important transaction, and it is our goal to earn a lasting relationship with you in the years to come.
When it comes to home sales, you want a real estate professional with the market savvy, knowledge and expertise to help you get the best price.
According to studies of the Top 500 independently owned real estate brokers in the U.S., Prudential Real Estate has achieved and maintained the highest average sales price* for three consecutive years.
Download our Homeseller's Workbook to assist you during your search. The workbook includes the following helpful checklists:
Buyer Appeal Checklist, Closing costs definitions and estimates.
If you want to get the best price for your house, let us show you how.
Still debating if you should sell rather than lease your house?
Because it is economically essential to do so. Here are five reasons that support selling:
1. The market is heating up and the luck of inventory on the market place provides a perfect opportunity for you to capitalize on.
2. You are in a situation where you purchasing another home and you do not have the financial standing to either pay all cash, or to financially qualify for a purchase money mortgage. In this case, the cash assets from the sale of your home may be necessary to make the down payment.
3. You have lost your source of income. Consequently, due to your inability to pay the mortgage, retaining the property would threaten your credit standing.
4. You are either approaching retirement or already retired, and wish to enjoy the fruits of your labor. In this case you are no longer interested in portfolio growth.
5. You have discovered a better investment opportunity for your cash.
Contact us if you would like a confidential no fee consultation.